Company Secretary Assist Manager / Senior / Assistant
(Selangor - Damansara Utama (Uptown) - Petaling Jaya)
(Remuneration package: RM3,000-RM4,000 above, depends on experiences)
- Organising, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Partial or ICSA qualification and a member of MAICSA or a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial / Law or its equivalent. If the latter, must be licensed by SSM.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Company Secretarial Firms
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara Utama (Uptown),Petaling Jaya
- Possess leadership qualities and able to lead and guide subordinates.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently in a fast-paced working environment.
Interest? Please contact us at [email protected] or 03-7729 7018 for fixing appointment.