In a press release, Inland Revenue Board Malaysia will continue its Taxpayer Service Month Program until 30 June 2011.
The program is focus on taxpayers who are deriving business income submitting their Form B for year of assessment 2010 and settlement of any tax before or by 30 June 2011, in order to avoid late tax submission penalty and late tax payment levy.
To facilitate tax submission of Form B 2010 and payment of tax online, additional customer service counters for e-Filing and e-Payment will be open at 36 IRB branches nationwide.
Taxpayers can also make the e-Filing and e-Payment at IRB websites:-
e-Filing – https://e.hasil.gov.my
e-Payments – https://epayment.hasil.gov.my
IRB official website – www.hasil.gov.my
For taxpayers do not use e-Filing before, may apply for e-Filing PIN via [email protected] or contact IRB at 1-300-88-3010. If the taxpayers forget their password, the password can be re-set at www.hasil.gov.my. Here are the steps for password re-set:
1. Klik ikon ‘ e-Filing’ pada Laman Web www.hasil.gov.my
2. Klik butang ‘terlupa kata laluan’
3. Masukkan nombor Kad Pengenalan
4. Pilih soalan bagi petunjuk kata laluan
5. Masukkan jawapan bagi petunjuk kata laluan & tekan ‘Hantar’
6. Masukkan kata laluan baru, sahkan dan tekan butang ‘Hantar’
7. Login e-Filing
8. Lengkapkan Borang Nyata Cukai Pendapatan (e-B) dan ‘Hantar’
Should you are not able to re-set the password, you may contact IRB e-filing helpdesk at 03-4289 3535 (local), +603-4289 3500 (overseas call) or 1300-88-3010.
Reference: IRB Malaysia Press Release
|Individual Personal Tax Relief for YA 2010|
|Personal Tax Rates for YA 2010|