Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a broad-based consumption tax levied on the import of goods and services, as well as nearly all supplies of goods and…
- What is Tax Invoice? How to issue Tax Invoice?
- What is Input Tax Credit in GST? How to get GST Refund?
- Scope of Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- What are Goods and Services in GST?
- What is 21 Days Rule in GST? (Time Bomb in GST)
All condos, apartments, flats & gated community will all be affected by the new GST system. A letter dated 29 October 2014 from the Finance Ministry had…
- Enforcement key to GST implementation
- Advertising Cheap Sales Before GST Prohibited
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) Is Now Law in Malaysia
- Do you agree that GST should be implemented in Malaysia?
- PM: RM1,000 Subsidy For GST Accounting Software
In the above connection, we would like to inform that our company will conduct another GST workshop on 4 December 2014 (Thursday), 2pm - 6pm,…
- GST Workshop by NBC Group (15-11-2014)
- GST Briefing, Training & Seminar by NBC Group (8-11-2014)