Register Sdn Bhd Company at RM1,460 only!
Register your new company in Malaysia with SSM and start your business right away!
We are No.1 company registration professional firm in Malaysia, our experienced new setup team can help you to register your company in most effective & easy way!
We have done it for 2,500+ happy clients & Company Registration in Malaysia has never been so EASY!
Our total fee and disbursement for registering and setting up a new company (Sdn Bhd) with SSM Malaysia is RM1,460 only.
Try out FREE Name Search Online and do a quick check of your preferred company name(s), before making official name application with SSM.
You are required to take up our Premium Package to enjoy above promotional price. Please call us to request FULL Proposal from us for more details!
Our package include the following:
- Company Name Search with SSM Malaysia (1 name only)
- Appointment of 2 new directors
- 2 shareholders
- Authorised Capital of RM400,000
- Issued & Paid up capital (RM2 to RM2,500)
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A)
- Minutes for the First Board of Directors meeting
- Submission of Form 49, 44 & 24 to SSM after registration
- Free use of our office premise as your company’s registered office
- Board resolution for opening bank current account & internet account
- SSM Filing fee of RM1,000 for registration of authorised capital with RM400,000.
- Stamp duty of RM200 for stamping M&A of the company.
Call us now at 03-7729 7018 (Cik Asma / Cik Farah)
New Company Registration Time Table:
|1||Company name search with SSM Malaysia||24 hours|
|2||Once name approved by SSM , we will prepare the registration documents||2-3|
|3||Signing of documents by all directors & shareholders in NBC office||1|
|4||Submission to SSM for registration of your new company||3-5|
|5||Digital Incorporation Certificate issued by SSM||1|
|6||Submission of First forms (Form 24, 44 & 49)||1|
|Total minimum working days required to get Company Number||8-11|
Note: The above timetable is merely estimated based on NBC’s past experiences dealing with SSM over successful registration of 2,500 companies and it is however largely subject to any delay from SSM and the stability of SSM’s MyCoID online system.
What we need from you are:
- Your new company name
- Business activities of your new company
- A copy of all directors’ & shareholders’ I/C or Passport
- Latest residential addresses of all directors (if different from ICs)
- Paid-up capital information (min RM2 or max RM2,500)
- Percentage of shareholding by each shareholders.
Get ready the above and email to us, your company is on its way to be registered with SSM!
Note: Please request full proposal from us for complete information and details of company registration in Malaysia.
Call us now at 03-7729 7018 (Cik Asma/Cik Farah)
What are the major problems faced by the foreign investors if they want to register company in Malaysia? Click on the link for more details.
Why we can offer you at this price, RM1,460?
- We have been in the business for more than 17 years since 1999, all costs are now running at the most effective & efficient level, thus we want to reward our clients for their continuous supports.
- The usage of latest technologies & customised secretarial software by NBC Group.
- We do think you should deserve the quality support services when you are about to start your important business, this is the first step to make us known to you. Trust us, you will find out more from us.
Company Registration in Malaysia at only RM1,460 has never been so easy! Cheapest & Best in Town, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia!
The above promotional price is inclusive of 6% GST and subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for details & to confirm on the price. (Terms & conditions apply)
You may also like this:-
- Final notes before register your company in Malaysia
- The facts for registering and setting up a company in Malaysia
- Company name search with SSM Malaysia
- Ready-made shelf companies
- Sdn bhd company Vs partnership / sole-proprietor
- New company Vs shelf company