NBC Blog (www.nbc.com.my/blog) is now looking for guest bloggers to make this blog as main sources of Malaysia Business, Finance & Investment News for all Malaysian.
The post style should be – Tips & Tricks, News, Reviews, Commentary or Opinion.
Blog posts can be from any of the following topics:
- Banks, loans and financial development
- Property in Malaysia
- Social functions
- Personal career development
- Investment in Malaysia
- Laws in Malaysia
- Business opportunity and development
- Financial reporting and development
- EPF & SOCSO
- Goods and services tax
- Personal tax
- Company tax
- Real property gain tax
- Register company in Malaysia
- To do business in Malaysia
- Budget Malaysia
- Information technology
We do not accept Blog posts involving or connected to the following:
- Social sensitive issues
Guest Posting Submission Requirements and Notes:
- Blog post length should be 300-500 words, however exceptions may be made.
- Content must be original and have not been published anywhere else on the Internet. Published guest posts may not be re-posted elsewhere and may be deleted if any similar content found elsewhere.
- No affiliate links are permitted in post body except for links to government or prominent websites for reference and supporting purposes.
- Only One (1) link may be added to the Author Section which will appear at the end of the article (URL of the author) and it cannot link to a website containing any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, tort, or civil wrong or otherwise violates any applicable law). We reserve the rights to reject links to promote a company website, an affiliate product, a “made for Adsense” site or any other low quality/spammy site.
- The content of guest post is of good interest for our readers and does not look like an advertisement.
- We reserve the right to edit posts for clarity or content.
- The submission of guest post shall constitute you acceptance of our content contribution policy below.
- Submit guest post must be in Microsoft Word format.
- These guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.
Content Contribution Policy
By contributing to the NBC Blog, you are fully agreeable to grant a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, commercial, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publish, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed to NBC Group of Companies and NBC Blog.
By submitting your post to the NBC Blog, you are fully aware on your responsibility over the contents used in your posts and you hereby indemnify NBC Group of Companies and its management & staff for any consequences arising from the use of these contents in your posts.
Submit your post & get published today!
If you’re interested in submitting a guest blog post, please email your post to email@example.com with the following for authentication purposes:
- Full name (as per IC)
- Identity card number
- Telephone number
- Personal Website (your author URL to be displayed in Author Section)