Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah said the form could be submitted at all Inland Revenue Board (IRB) offices and agencies handling the aid.
The one-month extension came following appeals from those who were unable to submit the form by Tuesday.
The forms had been distributed since last month to assist households earning below RM3,000 a month.
Ahmad Husni said successful applicants would be given vouchers which they could cash at all Bank Simpanan Nasional, CIMB and Maybank branches.
“The distribution will begin on Sunday and is expected to take two months for completion.
“During the period, successful applicants will receive letters informing them of the dates and venues of the voucher presentations.
“The banks will also provide mobile counters for recipients to cash the vouchers which are valid until April 15,” he said.
Ahmad Husni said besides the letters, applicants could also check their application status by calling the hotline 1-800-222-500 and 1-300-88-3010 beginning Monday.
The hotline will operate between 9am and 5pm on working days.
Unsuccessful applicants can appeal by filling a special form available all IRB offices and the selected agencies.
The form can also be downloaded here or MOF’ website (www.treasury.gov.my).
As of Tuesday, 3,102,054 applications had been approved from 4,123,713 forms received.
“The rest are being processed,” he said.